We welcome you on isstravel!
The following terms and conditions set out the rules and regulations for the use of the ISSTRAVEL website at https://isstravel.it.
By accessing this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. We ask you not to continue using isstravel if you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions on this page.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or send viruses to your computer. Cookies are assigned solely to you and can only be read by the web server in the domain that issued the cookie.
Unless otherwise stated, ISSTRAVEL and/or its licensed affiliates own the intellectual property rights for all material on isstravel. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access it through isstravel for your own personal use subject to restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below.
- Copying or republishing isstravel material
- Selling, renting or sub-licensing isstravel equipment
- Reproducing, duplicating or copying isstravel material
- Redistribute isstravel content
This Agreement shall commence on the date hereof.
Parts of this site offer users the possibility to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the site. ISSTRAVEL does not filter, edit, publish or review comments before adding them to the site. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of ISSTRAVEL, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the point of view and opinion of the person posting that point of view or opinion. To the extent permitted by law, ISSTRAVEL shall not be held responsible for the comments and cannot receive any claims for damages or expenses caused by the use, publication and/or presence of the comments on the site.
ISSTRAVEL reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove those that it considers inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these terms and conditions.
You guarantee that:
- He is authorised to publish comments on the site and has all the necessary licences and permissions for such action;
- Comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, patents or trademarks of third parties;
- Comments do not contain material that is defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful, resulting in a breach of privacy;
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, commercial or illegal activities.
You grant ISSTRAVEL a non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, modify and authorise others to use, reproduce and modify any of your comments in any form, format or media.
Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organisations may add hyperlinks to our site without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- Distributors of online directories may add a hyperlink to our site in the same way as other indicated websites;
- System-accredited activities except non-profit organisations, charitable societies and fundraising groups for charitable activities may not add a hyperlink to our site.
These organisations may add a hyperlink to our homepage, publications and information on other sites provided that the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, advertising or endorsement of the linking third party or its products and/or services; (c) is appropriate to the context of the linking third party’s site.
We may consider and approve other connection requests from the following types of organisations:
- known sources of commercial and/or consumer information;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charitable activities;
- online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- consulting, legal and auditing agencies;
- educational institutions and professional associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if: (a) the link will not put us in an unfavourable position for ourselves or our registered activities; (b) the organisation has no negative history with us; (c) the advantage given by the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence for ISSTRAVEL; (d) the link is in a context of general information.
These organisations may add a link to our homepage provided that the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, advertising or endorsement of the linking third party or its products and/or services; (c) is suitable for the context of the linking third party’s site.
If you represent one of the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in adding a link to our site, you should inform us by sending an email to ISSTRAVEL. We ask you to include your name, organization name, contact information and site URL, a list of URLs that you would like to link to on our site and a list of URLs on our site that you would like to link to. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may add a hyperlink to our site as follows:
- Using our company name;
- Using the linked uniform resource locator;
- Using any other description of our site relevant to the context and format of the content on the third party site.
The use of ISSTRAVEL logos or images for links is not permitted in the absence of a commercial licence agreement.
Responsibility for content:
We cannot be held responsible for the content on your site. You agree to protect and defend us from any legal action arising from your site. Links should not be added to your site that could be construed as libelous, obscene, criminal or that infringe, violate or suggest the infringement of third party rights.
We reserve the right to request the removal of all links or a specific link to our site. You must approve the link removal request immediately. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions and linking policy at any time. By continuing to use our site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our site:
In the event that a link on our site is offensive for any reason, you may contact us and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, however we are under no obligation to complete the removal or respond directly.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information on the site. We do not warrant that the information is complete or accurate, nor do we promise to ensure that the site remains available or that the material on the site is constantly updated.
Exclusion of liability:
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our site and the use thereof. Nothing in this exclusion of liability:
- limits or excludes our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limits or excludes our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limits our or your liability in a manner not permitted by law;
- excludes our liability or your liability in a manner that cannot be excluded by law.
The limitations and disclaimers set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; (b) govern all liability related to this disclaimer, including liability related to contract, tort, or breach of statutory duty.
If the site, information and services are provided free of charge, we cannot be held liable for loss or damage of any kind.